Saturday, January 18, 2014

DIY Dryer sheets (Pinterest)

This is so easy and inexpensive, I don't know why I haven't done this sooner.

I got everything at the dollar store.

DIY Dryer Sheets
Sponges: there were 2 per pack and I think I bought 4
1 container: mine has a screw on lid
1 bottle of fabric softener
Water

Cut the sponges in half, put 2 parts water for 1 part fabric softener. Gently shake bottle to mix water and softener. When ready to use lightly wring out sponges (you basically don't want it to be soaking wet)
I put in about 2 or 3 sponges for each load. If I am just doing towels I do 4.
I have a friend that does this as well, but she uses Bounty softener, and only uses 1-2 sponges per load.

SIDE NOTE: I put my sponges in before I put in the wet clothes, and then used the wet clothes to get the liquid off of my fingers.

SIDE SIDE NOTE: your hands will be super soft on laundry day!

No comments:

Post a Comment