Sunday, January 12, 2014

Brownie Mix (Pinterest)

Super easy mix to make, store & bake. However... nothing compares to the boxed mix, at least in my opinion. This was a little dry, where the box mix is moist and has that flaky top. 

 



BROWNIE MIX

4 cup sugar
3 cup flour
1 cup cocoa
1 1/2 tsp salt

TO BAKE
2 1/4 cup brownie mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla

350 in greased 8" pan for 30-35 minutes.

SIDE NOTE: 
The fact that I had to use the word moist hurt a little bit. But when contemplating using a synonym I realized that no one wants to hear the following words in relation to food: damp, humid, muggy, soggy, dampish, dank & oozy. Yeah... I'll stick with moist for the blog, though I would rather use juicy. 

SIDE SIDE NOTE: 
If you can't tell from the previous side note, I detest that particular word. Personally I think it is the most vile word in the English language.












No comments:

Post a Comment