Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Chowder (Pinterest)


Another simple and amazing crockpot meal. This one is my latest obsession. I have made it 3 times in the last 4 weeks, and my husband doesn't like it, so I have 5-6 meals for the week!!!



CROCK POT CHICKEN ENCHILADA CHOWDER
1 can (15oz) drained corn 
1/2 an onion (I used a handful of dried onion flakes)
1 can (10oz) enchilada sauce
1 can (10.75) cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
4 (4oz) chicken breasts
In crock pot combine corn enchilada sauce, soup & milk. Stir and add chicken breasts, making sure they are submerged. Cover & cook on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 on high. Before serving shred chicken. 
Top with cheese, sour cream or whatever else you like!
I personally like to eat this by using a tortilla chip to scoop up the chowder!!! It helps fill you faster, and give you more to serve or have for leftovers!!

SIDE NOTE: if you can't tell I am a picky eater and this chowder is a basic version from the original recipe. I am attaching the Original Recipe so that you adventurous eaters can have the full recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment