Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cherry Coke Chicken (PINTEREST)

If you know my husband Kyle, you know that he LOVES cherry coke. 
When coke products go on sale I buy anywhere from 6 to 12 cases for him. He goes through them pretty fast, thankfully we work for a company that provides free soda, otherwise I would be buying even more!!!
Anyway... I found this recipe and finally something my husband really loves!!! 
I wasn't a huge fan since I don't really like cherry coke, but it was good over instant potatoes. 




CHERRY COKE CHICKEN
4 chicken breasts
bottle of plain BBQ sauce
1/2 can cherry coke
1/2 cup brown sugar
Cook on low in crock pot for 5 hours. Shred & serve. 

SIDE NOTE: While this was a hit, the cherry coke flavor isn't powerful, you can definitely taste it. Some recipes lose the flavor, but this was definitely present.

No comments:

Post a Comment