Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cinnamon French Toast Bake (Pinterest)

I love breakfast food and I couldn't wait to try this recipe. It was super easy to make and smelled delicious. The only complaint my husband and I had, was that the egg mixture made the bottom soggy. So we just ended up eating the top half of the bake!!!


 
 
 
 



CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST BAKE
1/4 cup melted butter

5 eggs
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup maple syrup
2 cans: cinnamon rolls with icing
Pour butter in 9x13 glass dish. Separate rolls from tubes and cut each roll into 8 pieces & place in dish. Beat eggs, add cream, cinnamon & vanilla. Pour over cinnamon roll pieces. Drizzle syrup over top. Bake at 375 for 20-28 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes. Heat cinnamon roll frosting in microwave and drizzle on top.

SIDE NOTE: since we thought the bottom was too soggy we probably won't make this again, since I am not good at altering a recipe, but if someone can adjust it so that it isn't soggy, let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment