Saturday, March 23, 2013

Roasted Carrots (Pinterest)

 I love carrots! I love them in salads, with dip, and with a meal. So I was really excited to try this roasted carrot receipe.
 
They take less than 30 minutes, including prep.
 
They looked and smelled so yummy that last time they came out of the oven.
 
Well ... I found out that I only like mushy carrots when they are warm. They were great, but I was thrown off by a warm carrot and them being crunchy at the same time.
 
 
Finshed Product!!! Smells so good!
 
Roasted Carrots 
Preheat oven to 400. Bake 1 bag of baby carrots with seasoning salt and olive oil for 20 minutes. Take out and drizzle with 2 TBSP olive oil. 3 TBSP honey & 1 tsp balsamic vinegar. Cook for another 5 mintues.
 
SIDE NOTE: Move the carrots from the pan into a serving dish or bowl and rinse the pan so the honey doesn't harden.
 
 
I really liked the taste, it was the crunch that I disliked. I will attempt this again, but cook them in a pan beforehand. Hopefully that will give me the desired result!

No comments:

Post a Comment