Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baked Spaghetti (Pinterest)

... Before I start I am having a hard time with the titles for the pins. The first 2 were just about what they were, the next one I labeled week 2, and now I am saying pin 4. I think I am going to stick with labeling it by pin, but that will probably change.


Now back to the meal. So my husband and I are picky eaters so most of the meals I will talk about are basic, and might even have some things taken out from the original recipe. (Most veggies are out, I like some, he likes none, etc.)

I have heard people rant and rave about baked spaghetti so I decided to make it.

I don't know what I was expecting, but you pretty much bake spaghetti, throw it in a casserole dish, top with cheese and bake. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but the only thing that was different was the noodles had a baked taste and had tons of cheese. We will stick with plain ol' spaghetti, and have lasagna if we want a baked noodle taste.

I made the full recipe and we each had 2 leftover containers for the following days.


BAKED SPAGHETTI

1 jar (24 oz) spaghetti sauce
1 lb gound beef
1/2 pkg spaghetti noodles, cooked (full package 16 oz)
1/4 c parmesan cheese
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese


Preheat oven to 350. Add sauce to ground beef and simmer for 10 minutes. Mix in 1/8 c of parmesan cheese. Mix noodles and ground beef/sauce together, dish into 9x13 pan. Top with cheese. Bake 20-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment