Friday, February 1, 2013

Cinnamon Butter Rolls (Pinterest)

So this cinnamon butter rolls looked super easy and delicious.

Well I was right on the first count. They are super easy to make, but I don't know if I didn't use enough of the spread, or if you are supposed to taste the butter from the crescent rolls. I intentionally picked out plain crescent rolls rather than the butter, but the butter flavor was too strong.


You just unroll the rolls and spread the mix, and roll from wide to narrow end.


 
I was worried when they came out of the oven that they would stick to the pan and I would have to let it soak. But they came off easily. That also may have been because Kyle and I weren't fans and I threw the rolls out within 5 minutes of being made.
 
 
Cinnamon Butter Rolls
1 tube crescent rolls
Filling: 5 TBSP softened butter        1/4 c. sugar        2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Glaze: 2 TBSP melted butter        1/4 + 2 TBSP powdered sugar        1/2 tsp vanilla
 
375. Place rolls on cookie sheet and spread with filling, and roll up tightly. Bake 10-12 minutes and drizzle glaze over rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment