Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crock Pot Potato Soup FAIL! (Pinterest)

Again we all know I love to cook with my crock pot, but this recipe wasn't a success. I don't know if it failed because I didn't use frozen hash browns, but it looked unappealing, and tasted the same.
This is a Paula Deen recipe and I normally love her stuff, but this was a miss.
Some might think it is dumb to post something that didn't turn out, but this is what my experience is about. I know that I will end up with more wins than losses, but I want to test things from pinterest and see how it turns out. And so far this had been the only miss!




 PAULA DEEN CROCK POT POTATO SOUP
1 bag frozen hash browns
2: 14 oz cans chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
onion flakes
1/3 tsp pepper
Combine and cook on low for 5 hours. Stir in package of cream cheese & cook an additional 30 minutes. Stirring occasionally.

SIDE NOTE: This might have failed for me because I used hash browns in the refrigerated section, which might be smaller than the frozen bags. I won't try this again just because I have other recipes for this soup that are different enough for me to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment